Pages

live.explore.laugh.read.eat.travel.write.pray.watch.poem.invent.news.learn.fly.swim.book.movie.love.forgive.teach.create.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Sip of Coffee at Café de Lipa

the ceiling at Cafe de Lipa
After having a heavy dinner, I asked my sister if she wanted to have coffee. She said “No”. So we walked along the streets of Market Market in Taguig. As we passed the Old Spaghetti House, I turned to my sister and said” Hey there’s the coffee house where me and my friend had coffee the last time”. And my sister said “Is it hot coffee?” And I said yes. Without thinking twice my sister said “let’s have coffee”. Thus this started my second to visit Café de Lipa.

Café de Lipa offers the Batangueños Kapeng Barako and other hot and cold coffee as well. They also have frappes, and teas. And of course, coffee would not be complete without a slice of cakes and patries. Compared to their popular competitor, prices at Café de Lipa are more affordable. A grande of their coffee is only Php 100.00 and a brownie or revel bar is less than php 50.00. Another thing about Café de Lipa, is that the place is not crowded as the other coffee shops.



the cakes & pastries



Café De Lipa main store is at 32 San Carlos Drive, Mataas na Lupa, Lipa City, Batangas. They also have branches in Km 80 along Star Tollway Brgy. Tibig Lipa City, Batangas and in SM Lipa. But for Manileños, there is no need for us to go to Batangas to enjoy the kapeng barako at Café de Lipa as they have a store at the Ground Floor of Market! Market! in Taguig.

a nice quote on a cup of coffee
the flower at the top of the froth







No comments:

Post a Comment