Pages

live.explore.laugh.read.eat.travel.write.pray.watch.poem.invent.news.learn.fly.swim.book.movie.love.forgive.teach.create.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Noodles at Moshi Koshi



Since it was raining a lot lately, I have been craving again for noodles. When a friend of mine called for us to meet, I asked her if we can have noodles for our dinner that evening.


Moshi Koshi offers a wide variety of noodles as they have Ramen, Udon and Soba. The difference among the three noodles is the texture and the thickness of the noodles. You can read more about the menu of Moshi Koshi at the paper mat that is place on the table.






I have tried Ramen for several times already so I ordered for a Soba this time around. Aside from curiosity, I ordered Soba because I can have it with tempura, which I have been craving for lately. My friend ordered her usual Shoyu Ramen. Aside from the noodles we also ordered a plate of gyoza.




When our noodles arrived we immediately took a sip of the hot stew. My friend’s Shoyu Ramen is filled with the usual ingredients of a ramen like the beef, dried seaweed and vegetable, while my Soba is topped with two large tempuras.



I enjoyed eating the tempuras although the breading had already gotten soggy. During the middle of our meal, I already had an “umay” taste of my soba, maybe because of the noodles. I ate the gyoza to try to take the “umay” taste away. My friend on the other hand enjoyed eating her ramen. We usually take some breaks in eating our noodles as the serving is big that it takes us some time to finish the noodles.




For our dessert we ordered their coffee ice cream that my friend and I shared. I like the ice cream because it was big and it is frozen that it would not melt easily.   




When we left Moshi Koshi we were so full and satisfied. Their serving of noodles is big and the price is cheap.






No comments:

Post a Comment